Monday, August 07, 2006

Kaitlin & Tim Get Married - August 5, 2006!














Kaitlin and Tim had a fantastic day and a beautiful setting right here in Ladera Ranch for their wedding this past Saturday.

Such a great couple, and so very much in love. They were so much fun to be around, and their family and friends made us feel like we were a part of the family.

I feel very lucky that all of my clients make me feel this way. This level of connection to my subjects is one of the reasons that I started documenting weddings after doing journalism. It was the kind of thing that we always wanted to have with our newspaper and magazine assignments and I find it in abundance with weddings.

These events are so very personal and just being able to know the couple before hand (in fact we did a great engagement session in late July) just makes it all the better.

Sharon Gall coordinated the wedding and the day's events went off smoothly, like clockwork. This was my first time working with her and I hope we'll be able to work again soon.

I love how the Covenant Hills Clubhouse was decorated -- the hanging lanterns were a fantastic touch, and I loved watching how they looked against the sky after sunset. Before sunset, I had high hopes that it would look great as the sun set, and I was not disappointed. It just kept getting better and better.

Have a great honeymoon you guys!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth Anne Adams said...

O.K. They're a gorgeous couple. But you know what else is gorgeous? Those bridesmaid's shoes! And the blue of their dresses is perfect.

You got the gift, bro.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home