Monday, July 17, 2006

Holly & Roy's Wedding









Holly & Roy's Saturday wedding was at the Bowers Museum in Santa Ana, and despite the record heat, everyone was in fun and festive form.

The two had met as undergrads at UC-Berkley and continued their courtship through post graduate studies -- they have been just a delight to photograph!

It's such an amazing thing for me to be a witness to this day for people...it means so much more as I get older and since I went through the process almost five years ago (Yikes -- time flies!). I think wedding photographs and other family photos just continue to grow in value the more time passes. Last year at my parent's 50th anniversary those 50 year old b & w photographs of them celebrating and even the more formal portraits brought me back to that time. I think that is the power of the still image.

Have a great time on your honeymoon you two!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ruth Anne Adams said...

Breathtaking.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Amazing photos...

12:17 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Paul,

I want to be you when I grow up! Love the photos - as always they are awesome.

Michelle

4:42 AM  
Blogger Peggy Gero DaValt said...

Such a talent and a gift. Dad would be proud!

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home