Sunday, July 30, 2006

In Aurora, IL this week


This week I'm in Aurora, IL for my class called One Light Wonder at Shootsmarter University.

Should be a great week...we'll be working on using simple tools to make great images and also working on mastering ttl flash units like the Canon 580 and the Nikon SB800. It's alot of the types of things that I do in my wedding work and portraiture and it's always fun to share that with folks.

This is my third class that I have taught at Shootsmarter University. The other two I have taught are on Documentary Wedding Photography so this one is an entirely new class and I'm really looking forward to it.

Will, Diane, and the rest of the folks at SSU really have a great facility and provide an awesome service for photographers looking to improve their skills and it has especially helped folks making the jump from film to digital.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth Anne Adams said...

Say hi to Wayne and Garth for me. Party on, Paul!

We're not worthy.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home