Friday, July 21, 2006

Donna & Duke's Laguna Beach Wedding







I'm catching up a bit on my early summer weddings and just wanted to share a few images from Donna and Dukes very cool June wedding at the Surf & Sand Resort in Laguna Beach.

The wedding was intimate and there was a lot of love and support from all their kids, as evidenced by the fact that they stood around them during the vows.

The wedding though colorful, also looked awesome, I think, in black and white. Duke's tux reminded me of a classic Bogey in Casablanca look, or definitely a Ratpack kind of look. Donna's dress was elegant and delicate.

What a great couple and I really enjoyed photographing them with their friends and family.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth Anne Adams said...

Summer weddings
Had me a blast...
Summer weddings
Happen so fast

They got married
next to the sand
At the reception,
They had Dino's band.

Summer's sweet,
Boy and Girl Meet
But, oh, oh
The photos are neat.

[Good luck gettin' that one out of your mind.]

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home