Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Kaitlin & Tim Engagement Session


Just got back from the beach where I spent a couple of hours with Tim & Kaitlin -- they're getting married on August 5 in Ladera Ranch!

We had a great time and we had the beach to ourselves. A dramatic sky this evening, not a lot of direct sun, but I love the mood that it evoked.

We stayed until it was dark and it was worth it -- the light just kept getting better and better.

Here's my favorite image so far...more to come and a slideshow to follow...

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruth Anne Adams said...

Oh my goodness. That should be a deBere's ad! Who are these gorgeous people?

4:30 AM  
Blogger Peggy Gero DaValt said...

At Christmas time there's this really neat diamond ad where the guy proposes again and her parents and friends are in this square....I love that ad....

Those gorgeous people...Hey Ruth, I agree w/that...

Better yet, maybe we can find a guy like that and import him to WI for your 48-year old teenage sister...*giggle*

The engagement photo is lovely...

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home