Monday, August 07, 2006

Angela & Deven's Engagement Portraits - August 6, 2006







Sunday evening I spent some time with Angela and Deven from San Diego who are getting married in early October. They are a terrific couple -- fun and confident -- and I have enjoyed getting to know them since our first meeting earlier this year.

Plus, as a photographer, I'm always happy to work with a couple as committed to great photography from their event as are Angela and Deven.

I'm looking forward to the big day, of course, and also getting to know their family and friends. It's nice being a part of the planning and hearing how the preparation is going -- the day will be here in no time!

Thanks you two, for spending so much time with me at the beach because we were able to work through all different types of lighting and hope you enjoy the images as much as I do.

Hope you had a safe trip home!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ruth Anne Adams said...

I'm sure they'd agree that images like those are worth the wait.

Good job, Bro.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

WOW! You pictured their love.

Great Job.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Peggy Gero DaValt said...

Amazing shots...the pinkish hues of the sunset were awesome........

Remind me that if I ever get married again, you can do my wedding....

Very cool....Renee hit the nail on the head.

You go, Bro.

Tell my Luck be a Lady kid that I miss her.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home