Monday, June 18, 2007

Jane & Jung Engagement Portraits











This past Friday evening I photographed Jane & Jung's engagement portraits -- they will be married later this year in Pasadena.

They had flown in earlier that day from San Francisco to work on wedding plans and Nicki, Kate and my Mom and I had dinner plans in Manhattan Beach, so we figured this would be fairly convenient spot to meet (of course in LA that's a relative term, especially if it means being on the 405 on a Friday).

This was my first time meeting Jung and I think the shoot went very well as we worked near 8 pm. I think the time really worked to our advantage -- there's drama around the beach, especially as marine layers come in at dusk.

Thanks Jane and Jung for braving that LA westside traffic--enjoy the images!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home