Thursday, August 30, 2007

Lunch Meltdown..Afternoon Recovery...End of Day Time Out






Kate was up early today (I had a photo scheduled at Ladera Dance Academy at 8) so all my commotion woke her up...

By lunch time, Kate was hitting the wall...the first image, just minutes before she went up for her nap...

but then she recovered nicely after her long nap and before heading out to a play date, wearing her "ruby slippers"...

and finally, she was tired late in the afternoon and required a "time out" after landing a right cross on Dad's coconut.

She did have a great end of the night and fell asleep quietly and happy...

5 Comments:

Blogger Cori said...

Oh yeah, I know this feeling all too well....
Nice to know we are among friends =o)

6:18 PM  
Blogger Ruth Anne Adams said...

Hey. I live with Chernobyl Annie and Three Mile Island Joey. Much sympathy.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Paul Gero said...

she has her moments, and it's almost always when she's just plain tired...other than that she's just a happy child...

9:09 PM  
Blogger Peggy Gero DaValt said...

I believe in college, my sorority sisters referred to them as "Margaret Peggy hate-moods."

We all get 'em......sometimes more days than we want and other times, we suck it up and go on.

The kids (in all families) are fun to watch.

I love the ruby slippers.....

Have fun with the nuclear twins, Kins.

Love,

Peggy :)

11:01 AM  
Blogger AnneGero said...

Oayk, Your pictures capture the real Kate!! I love to see them, even when she has a melt-down. Reminds me of days gone by!!!
Mom

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home