Friday, August 10, 2007

Catching Up!


It's been quite a hectic past couple of weeks!

Last weekend, I photographed Yasmeen & Alim's fantastic wedding in San Francisco over the course of three days, and I'm still working on the edits for the blog. I will have some images up online by Saturday.

I have also had two fun engagement sessions this past week and can't wait to get them posted too. I'll have them up tomorrow too!

In the meantime...here's a photograph of Kate, who is discovering that she really loves wearing Nicki's boots and shoes!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ruth Anne Adams said...

OMG! Is that a red Sharpee on the floor within that child's wingspan? You're brave.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Cori said...

Ahhh, a model in the making! Kate strutting down the catwalk.... Too cute!

6:23 AM  
Blogger AnneGero said...

Looks as if she is ready to go trout fishing with her Mom's boots on!! What a gal.
Mom

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home