Sunday, February 18, 2007

Birthday Party Weekend





This is "One Year Old Birthday Weekend" here in Ladera. Saturday was Jillian's birthday party and today is Marlee's, so Little Miss Kate is dressing up for the occasions. I was home working yesterday (on the website images) and today I'll sneak out to visit the party (and take some photographs).

These images were from yesterday, before the party, after Kate climbed up and into a patio chair...I couldn't pass up the moment -- for the record, I didn't encourage her to do a Macauley Culkin (Home Alone) pose in the first one.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cory Ann said...

So so cute!

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a little beauty!

11:14 PM  
Blogger AnneGero said...

I'm so glad you take all those pics of Kate. That way I can see how she is growing while I am here is Wisconsin. She is a beauty!!!
Mom

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home