Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Millie Portraits





Yesterday I photographed Millie here in Ladera Ranch for her Mom and Dad, Mariah and Philip.

I photographed her for the first time last year, just before the holidays as well and also a few months later at her first birthday party.

She has grown and changed so much. Last year she was just an infant, not quite able to walk -- this year she was tough to keep up with!

Which is just fine...I love it when kids just have a great time while I work and make photographs.

In the process, I made one of my all time favorite photographs from a kid's shoot.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ruth Anne Adams said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Bethani said...

love it! way to get the moment!

10:05 AM  
Blogger LaCour said...

I love this photograph Paul!
Reminds me of one of the images from the classic Family of Man book!

Happy holidays and best wishes for a great 2007.
Hopefully, we will cross paths this year.

1:31 PM  
Blogger LaCour said...

BTW, this is Rachel (on behalf of the rest of the LaCour crew!)

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home