Monday, December 04, 2006

Some Film pics




Just got some film ("you still use that stuff???" ) back from the lab of Kate and wanted to share. The panorama shot was made at the Ladera Dog Park near the house, and the photos of Kate eating are from November in the front yard. We were experiencing the warm days courtesy of the Santa Ana winds.

Just back from a trip to Ohio for a talk at Kent State University last Thursday and then I spoke to a gathering at Dodd Camera in Cleveland.

I got a chance to catch up with an old colleague from Arizona days--Dave Petkiewicz--who is now the Mac guru for the Cleveland Plain Dealer. Good seeing him -- I hadn't seen him in about 10 years.

After our lunch, I went to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame right on Lake Erie. Talk about a windy spot.

Anyway, I would LOVE to share some photos from the museum but one is prohibited from taking photos or videos there....hmmm, and I thought rock and roll was all about freedom.....;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth Anne Adams said...

Sounds like the man is keepin' you down, dude.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home